The Art Market: Part 1
[html]

Shawchert watched as Ralla presented her findings, and he took time to look them over. This stuff was real quality, though he doubted he had use for ear hooks, and if he didn’t know what sweet stuff was he wasn’t about to try and find out. Though a mirror, and possibly the beats and A leather braclet? Yeah that might work out…

How about one of the mirrors, a bracelet and some of your colored beads? I think that might work out.

He said, looking up at Ralla to see if she was ok with the deal. It wasn’t hard to find a carver but it was hard to find a carver like Shawchert and his work was what was paid, so he would surely do an exquisite job on this staff for what he asked, going lower was a possible lower standard towards the staff but he would not mention that to her. he was sure she knew how things went.

I’m sure I have some dye to work in it too if you would like, I don’t have many colors any more, but blue purple, even maroon, and some yellow. Though it is ok if you don’t want it dyed in any way.

He offered, he wasn’t going to expect her to accept it, but he wanted to through the skill out there so that she knew that he was able to do something like that with the wood too, though the dying process of it… would possibly be there forever as wood absorbed dyes just like water.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchertlake b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.shawchertlakeooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.shawchertlake p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchertlake {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#9FE6F4; background-image:url(http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/475/avatarjk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#1D2F0A; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.shawchertlake-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread