The Art Market: Part 1
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

The whole trade idea was taken nicely and the stuff that she was to trade with him was accepted with no barters, well he could work with what he had. He smiled as he took up the animal etched bracelet, the mirror and beads, he was sure the pack could use them in whatever way.

Actually I tend to work over at my house follow me,

He said looking over at Noss, no he wouldn’t make trouble, Shaw could see it in the man’s eyes and he moved his head for them to follow him as he moved deeper into his forest. He shook his head at her question for extra payment.

The dye can be from me to you, like a pack gift so to say.

He said as they moved further into the forest and soon they were in his clearing where his temporary hut was sitting. It was built with trees he’d cut down but spaced out so it was as though there were big gaps but that was covered by cloth he’d found in one of the old houses, and spread tight to keep out the cold wind, and his fire kept the house itself warm.

Come inside, my carving tools are in there.

He said leading them into his one room house.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread