The Art Market: Part 1
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 153 OOC: this is creepy, I totally did this 2 days after reading what you wrote, which means I forgot what you had said and I didn’t want to go bac, but thought I should since I didn’t want shaw to look like a fool… now I kinda skimmed the description part the first time… but now that I read it and saw what I wrote I laughed… I’m a riot!

In Character

Shawchert listened to Ralla explain, putting a few notes here and there on the paper, and after she was finished talking and telling her story, which he paid attention to the whole time, he looked at the paper he had in his hands. He stared at the paper thinking before finally flipping it over. It took him several minutes of flipping between the front and back of the paper did he have something competent enough down. He held it up to show Ralla the drawing.

How will that work? Any changes?

His design was simple but what she wanted, he had actually made the swervy fiery lines going around the staff and along those lines he made the story dance. The beginning of it starting from the top of the staff and it descended through the fiery design. He was sure it could use improvement, but his word was better carved than drawn.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread