Matrix's depature.
Ok, as succinctly as possible:
-Matrix's greenhouse was obviously tied to the land, and now it's gone. The plot was several months in the making, and I guess I just suck, but I really don't want to restart/redo it, or abandon it (the latter doesn't make sense from an IC perspective).
-Matrix's family was also in the area, so in the case of the fire, it makes more sense for her to seek out them, anyway.
-Inferni is going to be more badass, and that doesn't really suit her hippie personality.

So!
-I would like to finish up my only real thread left with Matrix before the fire. I will also probably post something about her finding her family and maybe seeing Skoll or something to let him know she's okay, but she's not staying with the major group.
-To replace her, I've been concocting up a character with Mel, who would be a cousin (or something) of Gabriel's to rejoin Inferni: Anselm. He's a little more suited to the Inferni lifestyle, and I certainly don't want to leave Souls [I rather enjoy these changes, in fact, it's just... with Matrix's greenhouse plot, it crashed and burned (hurrrr)]. Anselm can be connected to the general de le Poer family plots then, too, rather than something harder to hold on to (like a piece of land). :]

Essentially, I'd like to verify that I have permission to do this (Mel's down as far as Inferni is concerned, obviously), and to see if you all have any preference on whether I wait to finish up Matrix's threads entirely, or start introducing Anselm sooner.

Thanks!
-Zero

Messages In This Thread