Staccato
[html]

http://files.myopera.com/brokenheartvn/ ... azing2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">

OOC:Fallen... as Purple?!... O.oWC:1108

This male was quite tall, at least compared to Fallen. He thought Shawchert was tall, this male was even taller then him. His clear green eye watched him with calm ease, scratching his ear easily, moving the earrings in his ear's slightly, but nothing painful. He smoothed his thick bangs with ease, hoping to cover the blemish of the empty socket with his thick bangs. He still wasn't sure about this territory, he was still venturing, looking for places, learning the land. He also collect things along the way, sticks, stones, little trinkets that he sometimes found. It was a fine territory, a place that he could for sure get used to. It seemed slightly like his homeland, and a light pang hit his locked heart, a thought of his family, but it quickly got deflected, from the chains and barriers that covered the weak place of his. His land was around a warm place, he couldn't really remember the name of the place, he was slightly forgetful, or maybe he just didn't want to remember the pain of his homeland, the place that he escaped. He sighed with ease, his eye flicking towards the blue sky for a minute, but they soon flicked back to the Rainbow. Quite a mixture, most likely random, although, he did kinda like the odd mixtures of so many colors, that seemed to be splattered upon this male's fur. A true rainbow. He gave a light, small smile to himself, but it quick disappeared, as he fixed his deer fur jacket, that seemed to be slightly awkward.

This male, this colorful splatter, was wearing close to no clothes, except something around his neck, that looked to be from a snake, due to the slightly shiny skin. Fallen looked at the male for a moment, before his eye flicked to the sky once more. ' A, F sharp, D, E, A, F minor, G.... Stop!.' He had just came to this territory, and yet, he was already thinking of playing. Playing the magical that echoed through those fine metal strings, the horse hairs of the bow sliding with grace against the strings, causing music to be born. The long wood neck that felt oh so fine beneath his paws, feeling the cool violin against his furry jaw. He shook his head slightly, and he soon came back, due to the male offering him meat, which enchanted his nose with meaty goodness. Fallen listened to the male's smooth talking, and he chuckled softly, but, he also slightly turned his head, due to hearing the word 'lodge.'

"Thanks, haven't been called 'Sexy' in awhile...."

He chuckled lightly at the comment, as if he was simply let it slide off. He then asked the question that he wished to ask, he still wasn't quite sure with those whole area.

"Lodge? Hmm, haven't come across the town here or anything... Eh, I get lost easily....,"

He gave an easy chuckle, and watched as Ouija smiled, sincere and he seemed to be calm.

Fallen chuckled, and simply didn't say a thing once he finished. This male seemed to be complimenting him, and what seemed to be... Flirting. Of course, Fallen didn't have much knowledge in such a thing, He had never attempted the act of flirting with someone, or trying to court someone either. He had no experience. Period. He blinked as he offered to teach Fallen how to dye fur, and Fallen nodded, as if a thank you, and that was a yes. He would like to learn, it seemed... Fun. Who knows, he may know more healing qualities, if he went with this male to find the herbs for it. Fallen shivered lightly, it was slightly cold. Fallen had a bit of thiner fur, he was from a warmer place, he didn't like to be cold. He pulled the coat tighter around him. His skin was used to warmer environment, so of course, It would naturally thin the fur slightly, just so he wouldn't be as warm, he adjusted to his environment. Although, it would take a bit longer for him to adjust to this slightly colder one.

His eye flicked back to the male, the teal orb laying simply on his shoulder, or up to his nose. He didn't want to look him in the eyes, or anywhere else, maybe his feet. His eyes flicked over to his eyes for a second, before listening to the male, still watching him, his eye focused with a clear eyesight. He listened, and then gave a soft chuckle, close to a jingle of a bell, just not as high pitched, and a bit lower, but of a perfect pitch.

"Oh, I am not only sexy, but now I am to beautiful to be covered in purple?"

Fallen joked lightly, he could actually imagine himself as pure purple, now, that would be funny. That would be quite funny for Fallen to dye another's fur, since he had close to no painting talent, he wondered if it would affect his way to dye. Sure, he had talent in singing, acting, and playing the violin, but when it came to painting, zero talent.

"Don't blame it on me if I dye you all purple....,"

He grumbled softly to himself, a light humor in his voice.

He nodded, he had assumed that this male was of this territory, he seemed to be, otherwise, if he didn't he would most likely have trouble walking around, most likely getting lost, or it was just Fallen, and he had a bad sense of direction. Most likely both, but Fallen really did suck at directions. Tell him to go right, he will go left. Tell him to go down, he will go up. He was just like that sometimes. He learned Rainbow's name was Ouija, he thought for sure it would be Splatter or Rainbow.... Or Colorful. Something like that. Fallen shrugged to himself, and then lifted an eyebrow, and snapped softly. 'An Eye for an eye... But then I wouldn't have any.... I am off topic now!,' He thought to himself before speaking easily,

"Hmm, since you will be teaching me how to dye in the spring, once I get a violin, I can try to teach you to play. That seems like a good idea, Hmm?,"

Fallen offered the idea with a slightly sparkling teal eye, as he sent out one of his medium sized hands(most likely small compared to Ouija's) for him to shake, for a deal. 'An eye for an eye....'
mall fonts; text-align:right;">Table © to Fallen

[/html]

Messages In This Thread