i'm gonna burn this whole world down.
[html]
He turned from Naniko and went on his way, however reluctant that he was to do so. He had to keep telling himself, had to keep repeating it. Trust her. Let her go and trust her. Even as much as he did so while he was running, he felt like a fool, full of fear and dread. The smoke ahead of him clouded his path for the most part, which was why he didn't see the dark female. He was almost right on top of her when he realized she was there, stumbling to a quick stop to avoid colliding with her. He could barely hear her words through the cloth covering her mouth and the roar of the fire, but what he could make out, he responded to. "I came back for my mate but she ran back to check for injured. She'll find your brother if he's still in there." He shouted over the roar of flames, only to be cut off by more speech when she grabbed him.

His instinct to get the hell out of the lands kicked in immediately as she started running, doing the same to keep up with her. "Name is Conri and I'm fine. My mate should be right behind us as soon as she checks for others." Said with false confidence. He'd lost everyone once before, when he had been kidnapped, the thought that it could happen again plagued his mind. As they ran another voice called out, from just ahead of them, and as they neared he immediately recognized her. "Nocht! We're fine. We should head southwest toward the mountain and get out of here!" He called out again, hoping that she would hear him and be able to follow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread