You may not recall calling me
[html]

Da-da-da-derp? :3

He almost had to laugh at the added 'darling'. Him? Darling? The two put together seemed so alien. He chuckled a little when Strel tried to push him--secretly pleased that the redhead would even consider still touching him, let alone speak--while trying his best to keep serious. At the very least, he wanted to be serious enough to be able to help Strel out. ... He was failing. He had never seen the tailor look so...endearingly goofy. It struck a chord in him, and although the object of aiding the redhead remained, there grew a desire to drag it out a little... Oh yes, he could be a tortious, self-serving bastard. "Man enough to what? Drink some stale water?" he shot back, vaguely entertained with Strel's slur. Beneath the banter that they were already falling into, Noss knew there was that bitter note, though. He heard it loud and clear.

He watched as Strel unsteadily righted himself, striking a pose, sitting while looking down on the warrior, as Noss kept steady on crouched knees. "Never knew you to like drinking alone." True, he had only drunk freely with the redhead that one time, but from his impressions, he didn't see Strel as the kind to enjoy drinking himself into a stupor without someone to slur a sarcastic remark to. While it didn't fit Noss's image of the man, if Strel enjoyed drinking to this point...well...what was he supposed to do? Take the bottles and bury them? Interesting idea... Might make Strel throw some furniture at me though, he thought with a snicker. But just as he had been enjoying their greeting-banter, the matter suddenly turned serious. Noss straightened his face and looked up at Strel, seeing those lavender eyes misted over with the influence of the alcohol.

"We talked. Told her my intentions. She told me hers. I'll tell you the full story when you're sober. Long story short...you won't be missing a living punching bag anytime soon." He realized that maybe he should've told the full story to Strel sooner, but...after surprising him like a he did a while ago, he had been apprehensive to just out and tell him 'Hey, I plan on coming back permanantly!'. Yeah...that'd go over well... Especially since I have to leave again soon and come back... Again... Noss could imagine that that would earn him a few bruises from aforementioned thrown furniture... Or, if words could bruise a man... Why do I let him do that again...? Oh, right. I dug my own grave. Standing, Noss offered Strel his hand; not entirely expecting the redhead to take it, but offering anyway. "Come on. I'll take you upstairs." First thing was first; get Strel upstairs to his room...maybe...if Strel agreed to move or forced Noss to just carry him up again.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread