Losing everything, so much to gain.
[html]

Sky has issues. :/ On that note, end the thread?

Sky listened to him with dulled ears. She'd overstepped her boundries, and she knew that, but something was still screaming at her. She ignored it now, nodded slowly, and then watching him leave. "...See you around, Shawchert. I hope you figure it out." She didn't move of the couch. Rather, she'd wait there as he left, listening for the door to open then close. This was turning out to become very rotten indeed.

Girl was left alone to her thoughts. She curled up again, laying sideways on the couch, staring blankly at the wall across from her. Her mind took a twisted turn. You could've stopped him. You could've changed his mind. Men are easy to break. Why didn't you? I'm not cruel, she thought in response to that nagging voice. Why would I do something like that? It would only make him suffer more. He'd be your's. He'd be unhappy. A small price to pay for your own satisfaction, dearest. Isn't that what you want? A family to call your own?

She thought about it a bit, closing her eyes and picturing it. She and Shawchert, standing happily amongst their children, with Sky helping the pack as a high-ranked medic, and Shawchert happily leading it as he should. A large, happy home with a happy family. It would be perfect, and she'd be Sky Menue, loving wife of Shawchert Menue, the Capitano of Cercatori D'Arte. A perfect life. But I can't have that if he's forced into something. It'd be unfair.

Life's not fair. It's about time he learned that the hard way. Sky scowled, glaring across at the wall again. No, he already was learning that, and in the way worst of all. The greedy side of her wouldn't get in the way of his leading his own life. He'd learn to be happy with you. I want him to decide on his own, she thought bitterly. I don't care if it's not with me. He'll be happy, and I'll gladly watch him from the sidelines if it means so.

With that firmly set in her mind, girl sat up. This house was so tiny all of a sudden, with walls that looked as if they'd close in on her at any second. Her stomach turned. I'll take a walk. Maybe I'll figure out how to make it up to him. She stood, and got dressed, then headed out the door, being careful to avoid the direction of his home and scent. She'd leave him alone for now, even if it meant that she'd have to avoid him.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread