Dreams of life in twilight.
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

This place was even more wonderous at night time. Naniko had met with the others and travelled with them to these lands a few hours before. She'd tried to rest earlier, but her mind was constantly going a hundred miles an hour. She knew she'd never get to sleep. So she had settled for putting ointment on her burns, and making rounds to the other members, helping them with their burns. There were certain herbs that you could eat that could make you go to sleep...but she didn't want to take any of those. If someone got hurt, or if the fire spread to these lands as well...then they would need her to be awake.

She had chosen to stay in her werewolf form, just in case. She had convinced Deuce to care for Dierdre's pups temporarily...whether they returned to stay with her and Conri or lived with their grandmother would be decided later, when everything was established and when the pups were no longer in need of the nutritious milk that the mother could give them. Naniko wanted to believe that Dierdre would return to care for them herself...but things hadn't looked good. She had barely made it out, and she was fairly healthy.

The girl sat next to the still waters of the lake. This lake was so different than the foggy one back home...she missed that. There would be a lot of things that she would miss. She dipped a hand into the water, splashing her face a little bit. She could hear her own name being called nearby, by a familiar voice, and she turned around to look, knowing who it was without having to see them. "Conri. I'm over here" She was so glad, so thankful that both of them had made it. Fate kept trying to rip them apart...but somehow they always made it through.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread