Dreams of life in twilight.
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

"I haven't seen Laruku anywhere" She said, after a stretch of silence. There was a lot going through her head, so much that she thought it might explode. She wanted to say everything at once to him, to tell him how displaced she felt here in these strange lands. Naniko had been born in Chimera, but she had grown up in Clouded Tears. She had never intended to leave it, not in all of her years. And now she'd had to. It was probably a little bit selfish...but she missed everything about home. She was in a horrible mood...and wanted to drag everyone down with her.

But that kind of thinking wouldn't get anybody anywhere. That was the most frustrating part. Her head kept going back to Clouded Tears; she would close her eyes and she'd be there, sitting by their lake. Lounging in their den. But when she opened her eyes, all of that was gone. Instead, she was here.

Conri was a bright beacon in an otherwise unfriendly world. Naniko had the skills to be a leader, but right now she wasn't so sure. She didn't know how she could help bring a pack together when she felt so horrible about having to leave.

She thought for a few minutes after Conri finished speaking. He was right. They could depend on the wolves that they'd met. Naniko knew all of the ones that had come to be with them...they were all very strong and loyal. All that they needed was someone to step up and be there for them. When he hugged her she leaned into him, wrapping both arms around him. "You're so right, Conri. This place...we can make a new start. It'll be by ourselves, without Laruku...but we don't need anyone but each other."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread