Dreams of life in twilight.
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ized-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Doood. I forgot about this >> Sorry!!! <33 We can totally continue. Big Grin

When he mentioned her wounds she winced a little bit. She did have some burns, especially on her arms. She'd tried to keep the pups as close to her body as she could, so that they wouldn't get burned...but her own fur had caught fire in places, in turn touching the pups. She was glad that they were safe with Deuce, now, because Naniko was sure that she didn't have the strength to care for them. Not today, anyway. Carrying Dierdre had been very, very difficult...and then the stress of the birth, and looking for her...then running to get back to meet Conri...she was wiped out.

The now black-and-white female nodded, though, in agreement. They did need to get their priorities in order. "We should look for someplace solid to stay in...maybe the beginnigs of a den. I haven't seen a lot of this territory...maybe there will be something that's already there that we can use. A cave, or a tree or something of the sort."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread