Dreams of life in twilight.
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ized-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
We could go to the morning?

She didn't really want to fall asleep until they had someplace safe to stay in. The group had divided up a little bit, going separate ways for now, but they would call them all back together later on for a meeting or something. Just to see who else was left, and who wanted to stay. "I'm tired...but I don't think I can sleep."

Scenes from the fire wouldn't leave her mind. She didn't want to remember it...but she couldn't help it. His touches comforted her, made her feel a little less restless. She had to tell herself that there was nothing she could do now. They couldn't go back...so they would have to move forward. "Thanks" She said softly. Her skin ached in some places where it hadn't been burnt very badly. They'd all smell like smoke and singed fur for a while, even the ones that hadn't been too badly injured. She found her eyes drooping closed even as he spoke, her mind barely registering the noise. Naniko cleared her throat a little. "But they're motherless. I should have carried her with me to make sure she didn't get hurt, too.." Those were the last words she managed to get out before the exhaustion overtook her, spiraling her into black unconciousness.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread