Home again, home again...!
[html]

WHOO! First post by me on Gotham! 8D

It wasn't as if the young man had left his pack or anything. He'd been gone for about a month at a time, coming home only to check in with his mother for a moment, gather more supplies, then leave shortly after. He couldn't help it. Boy, when he'd left, had believed that somewhere out there, he'd find that missing link. The reason he didn't quite fit in with the crowd of his birth pack. The key that might change his life and help me discover what he wanted to be most of all.

After so long searching, it seemed hopeless, and boy returned home for the last time. He travelled in his Lupus form most times on his travels, but right now, dressed in a black dress shirt and dark denim jeans, the young man was too weighed down to bother. He carried a bag on his back, one that held quite a few interesting finds. He longed to be home, safe and warm once again, in the company of his mother and siblings. His huge, extended family. Soon he would be, but would it make everything better for him? His mind was clouded.

She'll be disappointed. I'm going to be stuck as a Proletarius with fancy blood by the time I turn two. Mom won't have any use for me if I can't figure out a use for myself. His face became a scowl as he continued badgering himself. Well, this was stupid. Shaking it off, young boy wandered closer to home, approaching the Manor in hopes of finding his mother there. Everyone seemed to like that place, and no wonder; it was like the best kind of shelter in Crimson Dreams' territory. Safe and protected.

Shifting the weight of the bag, Gotham came within view of the building. Hadn't changed since last month, which was the usual deal. No doubt she'd be there, tending to pack matters. Less doubt she'd be busy, and he shouldn't bother her. I really should just leave her alone... but what if she's worried? He chewed on the inside of his cheek a bit, and then with a sigh, started up the walk. His voice carried strongly, as he called out his arrival. "Mom! I'm home!" Please don't lecture me... please don't...

<style type="text/css">
.gmagpie b {font-weight:bold; color:#1B3231; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gmagpie-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gmagpie p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gmagpie {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#879E8B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iegoth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #445D51; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#566D5D; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gmagpie-line1 {width:306px; border-bottom:1px solid #445D51; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread