A thorn in the paw
[html]

OOC here!

Valinta, eh? Well, her surname seemed to suit her well. Strange was one of the words he would use to describe her for sure. He didn't care if it was mean, at this point, being nice in his head was completely out of the question. That line had been crossed a long time ago. He watched her sit down in the old chair and just watched her as she spoke. Well, at least she was going to warn him. Still, entering through a window wasn't the best way to greet him for the first time, or any other time after that to tell the truth.

Jensen stayed where he was, he had no intention of moving for a while. He knew that her face was right at an inappropriate level as she sat nearby. He didn't care much at all, people had seen worse. "So explain to me why exactly you thought I needed a hug and was compelled to break through my window to give it to me?" He hadn't been that grumpy or anything. Sure, frustrated with miles of vines, but not upset or anything near it. It took a lot to get the man actually upset. He'd been called just about everything ten times, had his ass kicked a number of times, had people run him out, and he'd been denied homes. His own family had denied him. Vines were not going to upset him even if they strangled him.

<style>
.jens-201 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jens-201 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jens-201 b {color:#0F0A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jens-201 {background-color:#927137; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jensen.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#593812; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jens-201-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread