[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]

I can kiss away your fears.

Alrighty. (:

Yuki was unsure how to respond to his extended hand A light blush coloured her cheeks as she gazed at his paw, her eyes then wandering to the tiles. After a few more seconds of hesitation, she placed her paw on his, hoping that's what she was supposed to do. Her own glossy eyes now avoided his, nervous giggles bubbling in her throat.

"Well, that's nifty. Here I was thinking you couldn't even shift." She breathed a small sigh of relief, happy about the change of subject. "Many if you would have socialized a little more with other wolves.." Figures, she thought, you never shut up. She swore she heard a mocking laugh, but ignored it. "Did you hurt your shoulder?" She asked. She had noticed how he always seemed to be rubbing it, but didn't pay much attention up until now. After he had shifted his rubbing of it had increased. She didn't think it was old age.. He really didn't look that old through her eyes. Her paw immediately reached out to touch it, but she stopped mid-air and quickly put her arm back to her side. "Valley.. Like, Phoenix Valley? With you?" She paused, running her paw of her hair and smoothing it back again. She made the silence especially dramatic with her added thinking sounds, including long sighs and tapping her foot. "I think I'd like that." She flashed him a wolfy grin, laughing lightly.

If you'd let me..

She shyed away a bit upon hearing him laugh. "He's laughing at you." She tried to convince herself that this wasn't true.. But couldn't think of anything else he would be laughing at. Seeing his sudden submissiveness afterward made her question the voice, but did not fully convince her it was wrong. "No.. I did have a friend that was a bird, though?" Chip wasn't so much her bird anymore. She missed him, a lot some times.. It felt kind of good to talk about him. It made him not feel so far away. "His name's chip."

<style type="text/css">
.character-cherrypie1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22c56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-cherrypie1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-cherrypie1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-cherrypie1-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d2a59d; text-shadow:#cb948b 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:17px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-cherrypie1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/2usbnue.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px double #ffffff; padding: 212px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Cochin, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#af0320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread