[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]

I can kiss away your fears.

Alrighty. (:

It would be a lie to say that the hybrid did not enjoy the feeling of comfort that came from the arms of Noah. She leaned against him, surrendering to the warmth. She wrapped her arms around him in response, practically clinging as she attempting to quiet her whimpering. There were so many things she wished she could say. She wished she could deny that he would be able to help her.. But no words came. She knew that he would protect her, and even if she didn't want it to be true.. She needed him. More then he knew, and more then she had the ability to say. Even though she had a fully stomach, food, water, and clean clothes; she had been slowly turning insane. The line between dreams and reality had became more and more strained with each coming hour she was alone. She didn't know how she was going to adapt to her new life, or why she had finally been driven to the edge.. So in the moments following these realizations, Yuki took the time to think. Ignoring the nagging voices and focusing on the steady beating of the heart next to her.

If you'd let me..

<style type="text/css">
.character-cherrypie1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22c56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-cherrypie1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-cherrypie1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-cherrypie1-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d2a59d; text-shadow:#cb948b 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:17px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-cherrypie1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/2usbnue.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px double #ffffff; padding: 212px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Cochin, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#af0320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread