[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]

Nono, I don't mind at all. (:

Even with Noah's protective arms cradling her, her mind continued to wander. At first, his request seemed ridiculous. "What harm could it do?" She wondered this herself. Though she so desperately wanted to just curl up and fall asleep next to him again, she forced herself to speak.

"I-I didn't mean for it to happen.. I swear. He..- I had some thing. Some thing important to me. It was like.. A cross. Called a Jesus. I- It said Jesus on that back. So I called it that. I hid the item along this path, off in a small patch of grass. Right by the rode, that way I could find it."

She picked at a few threads that hung from her gown, trying to keep her breathing steady as she recalled the events from that day. She knew he probably didn't want to hear about every little detail.. But if she was going to tell the story, she figured she might as well tell it right.

"I was on my way to get it back. I wanted to take it with me the first time.. But I had no settled home. It felt like it was calling to me though. It may sound crazy, but I swear I could almost hear it. A-As clearly as my own voice. I was so close, right near it. But there was a man. He was standing near it. He stepped on it, then picked it up and crushed it. With his own hands. Like it had no importance. So I yelled, I was angry.. Upset. And I charged. He tackled me and scratched me.. I put up a fight too, biting at his face and such. Then I realized my mistake. I had to take a beating then.. Oh Noah, I had too! I almost hurt him. I didn't want to, but he had broke it. I was so sad.. But he didn't just beat me. He raped me. Stole my virginity. Hurt me.."

She leaned towards him again, snuggling against him and whimpering quietly again. She could never get it back. Her first time wasn't with someone she loved, or some one of importance to her.. But a stranger. A stranger that had started off as violent towards her. That had probably wanted to kill her.

"Before he had actually begun the process, he told me that if I was good.. If I didn't fight.. He would make it pleasurable for both of us. I didn't want to hurt any more. I was weak. I had learned how to take a beating from Kina, and none of that mattered! I wanted him to stop. I wanted to yell and scream.. But I didn't. I couldn't stop him.. He was nice towards the end, though. Gentle. He transferred the luperci virus over to me. I was confused. So I came here.. Came to isolate myself."

<style type="text/css">
.freet3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F08080; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freet3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freet3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freet3 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202020; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/359lnc7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E0DFDB; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread