[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]

I'm not sure if it's nessary.. But you may want to mark the thread as mature because of the talk about rape. :3

"No no.. Don't be sorry. It wasn't you." She licked at his cheek, hugging him tight. " I know.. I trust you, Noah. I do.." She didn't feel much better knowing he would sacrifice himself to keep her safe.. But she did trust him. Her eye lids fell over her eyes as she felt him rub her back.

She pulled back enough to look at him, realizing she had not answered his question earlier. "I am a bit interested in someone, actually. You know him." She cocked her head and smiled weakly. She hoped he would get the hint. What if he thought he was talking about someone else? "It's to soon." She sighed, it probably was. "Shush girl. What's the harm in just letting him know?" Being luperci was such an interesting change. She reached out one of her paws, rubbing his sore shoulder gently. "War wound.. Huh?" She wouldn't be one to call him a liar.. But it didn't seem like one. It was hard to think of any one that would want to hurt him. First off, he didn't seem very weak. "Yeah? You didn't think you looked weak either." Secondly, what would he do to deserve it? He was so gentle.. Towards her, at least. She couldn't imagine him under going such a major personality change. "Maybe he didn't deserve it?" She pondered what the chances were of the other women doing things to Kemo that made them 'deserve' the rape, too. After thinking about it for a moment.. She saw how low the chances really were. Her paw slid up his arm, stopping on his cheek. She pulled him closer to her, bumping her nose against his softly and smiling again.

<style type="text/css">
.freet3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F08080; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freet3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freet3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freet3 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202020; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/359lnc7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E0DFDB; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread