Paradise
[html]

OOC here!

Jonathon stood in the shadows of the trees, the encroaching night making them grow long and dark. He had wanted peace, and so came where he thought no one would be, at a time no one would be. To argue with Howard, who kept trying to make an appearence.

Unfortunately, a young boy was running around and had stopped not ten feet away from him. Howard cackled evilly in Jonathon's mind, pushing against corroding barriers that had been set into place. Let me out, princess. the cruel voice hissed at him. I wanna meet baby over there. He laughed again and Jonathon shook his head violently. Somehow the boy didn't notice his action, something Jonathon thanked God for. It wouldn't do for him to come over right as he was fighting Howard.

I said let me out, princess! Howard snarled. Jonathon shook his head again and reaffirmed the barriers. His lupus form was small, thankfully, and he could easily sink into the shadows and slink away with his tail in between his legs if he must. Hopefully he wouldn't. Jonathon could prove he was stronger than Howard. He felt that the mental walls were strong enough to keep Howard away from him and the boy for the time being, and he could only hope. He didn't know if he would be correct or not.
"You, boy." he called out, standing on his four legs and stepping foward.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#994247; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabtab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:300px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread