Paradise
[html]

Itzal had calmed down and watched this male closely. Itzal did not like him, but after his first Inital growl he did not let it show. He did not care if the other male respected him. What he did care about was if the other male treated him like he should submit to him. He did not like people treating him like he was a submissive being, cause he wasn't. He was dominant, born into a family of top ranks, it had been in his blood. And even though his family was dead, he still held his dominant blood and nature. He smirked, then it faded into a grimace as he felt a push against the walls of his mind. This fool should not speak this way. If I was in control they would all cower in fear, and I would savor it, feeding off of the beauty, as it showed in there eyes. And then, after I had my share of it, after I had tortured them to the point they just gave up, and the fear was gone, all that remained was acceptance, I would kill them. They must learn to accept it, they must learn to accept that I will bring about all their deaths. Let me teach him. He could feel it, he knew what that part of him was saying, and he was trying to gain control, Itzal growled in his head, communicating in his own way. He was in control, he had not let himself give in for a while now, and he would not start cause of this punk. He pushed back and winced mentally. He could push, but any damage he did only hurt himself. They might be seperate parts of him, but they still shared the same body and mind.

Itzal shook it off as he sighed and looked at the man, he seemed to have conflicting emotions. Itzal wondred if he to had something that went bump in his head. Itzal did not think it likely, so he just shrugged it off, and watched the man as he spoke. Itzal let out a hollow, emotionless laugh. "Respect my elders? I don't show anyone respect unless they earn it, and my respect is almost impossible to earn. And my name is Itzal, and again, not boy, what is yours old man? Itzal said it all without emotion, as he stared at them male. Part of him wanted to rip his throat out and feel his blood bath his tongue in the crimson red. And part of him wanted to do the same thing, only it knew how to control itself. Lucky for him the one that was in control, was the one that would control himself.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread