Of Mice and Men (or wolves and rats)
Of Mice and Men (or wolves and rats)

[html]
If you want to, feel free to powerplay the part where he teaches her like you did with Axelle. I don't mind. Smile

Now that the male had mentioned it, Voron could smell the faint scent of Axelle on him. She had met the black and white female a while ago, and respected her. She had seemed a bit angry at the world, but had been kind to Voron. If Axelle could trust the male, especially after all she had been through, then he must be worthy of Voron's trust. 

Now feeling certain that J'adore would not harm her, Voron settled into the small shelter that the rocks offered, trying to get comfterble.  With her thick fur, Voron was not cold. Her old pack had lived farther north than this, and there had been bitter winds coming off the ocean. Compared to that, this was nothing. But the black female knew that not all wolves were that lucky, and some could not stand the cold. J'adore had a nice scarf and clothes, which probably afforded him as much protection as her arctic fur did. His ears looked cold though; they weren't as small and rounded like hers. The wind must bite them painfully when he was outside. The female suddenly wished that she had a hat to give him in thanks for his teaching her. But she had nothing. She had learned to travel with nothing but the fur on her back, but now that she had a home, that could change. 

"I don't know," Voron said in response to his question about Moon. 

"I suppose she must be, since I've never seen a wild rat that looks like this. ," 

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread