Amazing view
[html]

It's okay, my muse has gone on vacation -__- I love your table Smile WC: 276

It was almost like the brute read her mind. Or maybe it was that her poker face wasn’t as good as she thought. Embarrassing. Her ears lowered, and she countered his suspicion with indifference. She kept her eyes on him now, and watched him throw his knife. She could probably do better than him with beginner’s luck. She hoped to scare him off. It was only thoughts, though. She would not throw his knife, she would probably miss, and he would not be afraid of her or even the slightest bit of worried. It was all a daydream.

I would know if you were going to hurt me. I see no such intentions.

She was lying again. She knew he wanted to, but was holding himself back. She saw the same internal conflict in another she had met, but that one had let himself go. He had attacked her and left her with some scars she still had today. That assault was strange. She didn’t even know the brute that attacked her that time.

He spoke again, and she found that her eyes had wandered to the tree that was pierced over and over again. Poor tree. She thought to herself again. His question arose in her ear. It took her a minute to realize what he was saying before answering him.

No, I want to accompany you.

What was with her and all these lies? She smiled at him, and returned her gaze to the dwindling fire. Dawn was slowly approaching, and soon she would be exploring with him and his conflictions. He’d better get them devils under control. She wasn’t one to mess with.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread