Amazing view
[html]

WC: 270.

She felt instantly relieved when he pulled his knife out of the tree for the last time, and came to sit by the fire. He looked better now that he tortured the tree. Welll, at least it wasn’t another wolf. Pft. What did she care? She had done something worse than just killing. She had tortured, and killed the most innocent thing in life. Puppies. Sure, she felt horrible at the time while doing it, but now she saw no flaws in her actions. It had to be done, and it was meant to be done.

I’m glad you stopped that…

She gestured toward the tree and his knife. She was no longer staring into the fire, but more alert now. She felt she needed to stay on her toes for this one. The throwing of his knife into the innocent tree bark did unnerve her a bit, and she was glad he stopped.

You were hurting the trees.

She explained herself while looking down at her legs. She was sure he was giving her some sort of weird expression. She didn’t want to look up and see his face though. His condition intrigued her in a way, and the question was pulling at her brain for quite some time now. She was concentrating on keeping it in, but she slipped.

Do you hear voices?

She was familiar with those who did, and noticed all the signs. Someone close to her had heard voices, and she knew all the key facial expressions and the body language of an episode. I guess one could say she was good at reading people.

<style>
.wolfforest-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.wolfforest ooc {color:#d8d8d5;}
.wolfforest i {color:#9fab69; font-style:italic;}
.wolfforest b {color:#d8d8d5; font-weight:bold;}
.wolfforest {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#364d1f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2eklxkn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:285px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#30190a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread