Amazing view
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
WC: 573.

In Character

Itzal looked up at the sky. They needed to leave if they wanted to get to the lighthouse. He sighed and closed his eyes. His eyes flew open and he trembled. He had seen people burning, he had seen it in their eyes. Their bodies had been fine, but their eyes, they were filled with fire, as if their very core was burning. He had seen that kind of pain before, that kind of hurt in people. He remember feeling it himself. He pushed the thought back. He did not know why those images had decided to haunt his mind then, but he did not care. He looked her, hearing her soft whisper and grimacing softly. He got up and moved around to her, keep enough distance he wasn't too close to her, but close enough that when he held out his hand she could take it too help herself up, which is why he held it out. He might be insane, crazy, a monster, any of those things and a lot more, but he was still a gentleman when he wanted to be. He still had a grimace on his face, but then sighed and let his face go blank.

"Honestly, if you can't let it go, then you can decide. Either be stuck in the past, never moving, never letting go, or you can learn to cope, you can take the pain in measure, take it as you go. I've heard it helps if you have others to deal with it with you, but I've never really been the kind of person to let others in. I'm a loner, it is who I am, and sometimes I feel stupid trying to force myself to fit into a pack, but I still try. Or you can lay down die, or submit, they are the same to me. You can become a slave to the pain, and let it rule you, let it kill you. I will never," He growled the last word , "do that. To just lay down and submit isn't something I'm able to do. It goes against everything I am and I've become. I might listen to what someone says or something like that, but no one will ever have complete power over me, if any. My pack leader might make me listen, but I will always defy them in myself." He sighed then looked down at her and chuckles some. "Sorry, this is you we are talking about. I'm just very rebelious. Anyways, if you ask me, those are you choices, I can't force you to choice any specific one. No one can, and no one can tell you one is right and the others are wrong. It is yoru choice, only you can decide which ones are best for you." He game a small smile. "We should be going, I'm not use to talking this much, if we push it, I might make my brain explode or something." He smiled at her and kept holding out his hand, giving her the option to take it or not. He wouldn't push her or grab her and pull her up. That wasn't gentleman like, and he wasn't abusive. He only had a part of him that was a cold bloodied killer fight for control constantly. Oh and an insane part of himself that might or might not still be there. And who knows what else. He sighed. He was really messed up.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread