M -The Secret's Out (DND)
[html]

OOC: I pretty much messed up SSWM for you didn't I? Sad I'm so sorry again >.< Short post

He padded up closer to her, growling slightly at her comment, though he was much more interested in what was going on to care. He gave her a look that just spelled sarcasm. "Haha very funny, but that doesn't answer my question, as for what it smells like, I would say meat and burning fur. Are you cooking something?" The crackling fire caught his attention, the smell coming much stronger now with his current proximity to the crackling fire.

He sat down carefully, making sure he wasn't so close to the fire as to add the scent of his own burning fur to the scent. He listened carefully as he heard movement from the wolfess, hearing the wriggling of a tiny creature and then he was on his paws the moment the blood curdling yelps and shrieks began. He placed himself in front of the fire, able to do so by the feel of the warmth on his side and the sound of the crackling fire. He stared as much as he could while blind at the wolfess, his eyes full of suspicion. "Axelle I demand to know what you are doing. Why do those sound suspiciously like puppy yelps?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread