M -The Secret's Out (DND)
[html]

OOC:Lol I wasn't either, then I don't feel so bad then Smile I really need to get my muse back stably again DX

At first Kemo couldn't process what the wolfess had said, but then it hit him like a ton of bricks. His world came crashing down on top of him, every sin that he had committed in his life suddenly smacking him in the face with the force of a tidal wave. Guilt washed over him and he realized he was no longer the evil insane wolf he once was. He shook his head slightly, as if trying to convince himself this was all a nightmare.

WHen he realized he could still smell the scent of burning fur and flesh, the warm fire still crackling behind him, he knew he had to do something about this. With a simple change in stance, and form as well, he reached out his hand, letting her place the pup into his hand and gently closing his fingers around it. He then pulled his hand slowly back to him, holding the pup up to his face and sniffing it, letting it snuffle against his muzzle. With gentle movements he sniffed around the fire, searching out for the blanket on the ground until he found it by scent, placing the pup gently within it.

With this task finished, he turned to face Axelle, hackles standing on end and teeth only slightly bared, stone cold murder in his eyes as they blindly flicked from the squealing pup to her face. "Axelle...I'm going to give you one chance to give me the pup and remove any thoughts of harming these last two before I go absolutely ape shit on you. How can you do this? How can you destroy these innocent puppies' lives before they've even had a chance to open their eyes? What gives you that right huh? I'm not going to let you continue this." Questions flew through his head as much as his muzzle, his completely shocked and currently puppy defending mind full of inquisitive shock.

"Who's the father and are they yours?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread