M -The Secret's Out (DND)
[html]

OOC:There's just the one? I thought there were more. According to your last few posts, she only threw like 3 pups in, the 2 dead ones and one live one. She gave birth to 6 :\

Kemo growled as he heard the pup being transferred to her, the gentle fur on fur contact soothing him a bit, but he wouldn't let his guard down. She had murdered far too many all ready and he would die before any more innocent puppy's lives were taken. "Help you? Help you kill these puppies? Help you take the lives of the truly defenseless? I can't do that Axelle. These pups don't deserve to die just because you chose it to be. I don't know where you got them, but they are going to be returned by the end of this day."

The moment he heard shuffling near the fire he moved closer to her, standing in front of her so that they were only inches from each other, not ignoring the fact that she had set the puppy back on the blanket. "A FRONT!? What is this a fucking contest for evilness? This is real life Axelle and this is murder. I have no problem with murder of adult wolves, even a teenager who got a little mouthy, but pups? Pups who haven't even opened their eyes yet? These pups still have the scent of birth upon them. How can you do it Axelle? How can you seriously look at these innocent little creatures and throw them into the fire like that, live with the screams and just ignore them? How are you going to sleep at night?"

This had set off an anger in him that even he doubted he had ever experienced before. She thought he was faking his evilness? Faking the damage his mind had received? No matter, that was the least of his worries for the moment. Innocent pups lives were at stake. Her next statement sent his mind reeling, his jaw dropping, anger rising ever more. "They're yours!?! THEY'RE YOURS!?!? You're their mother for fuck sake! How dare you sentence them to death like this, you're supposed to be taking care of them!" Lost for more words, Kemo snarled and kicked a burning log out of the fire by accident before turning back to her. Luckily he had managed to hit the unburned cool part of the log, but nevertheless the fire seemed to have been upset and roared to match his anger.

Suddenly an idea came to his mind and he smiled at the wolfess. "Axelle, I want to show you something, something only a mother could love. I know you prolly don't trust me, but just this once, for the sake of these innocent pups' lives, please forgive me." With that, he made an effort to grab her and throw her onto the blanket. He then crouched down and tried to hold her down, reaching for the remaining pups and placing them on her chest, waiting for the pups to latch on with their little tongues and smiling when he heard the gentle nursing noises. The pups had no teeth so Axelle should only be feeling the pleasure of a mother nursing her pups, or so he hoped.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread