Only Ruins
[html]

268 WC!

Now Itzal was sure it was a male. He could smell it when they were this close. With about ten feet between them, he could tell that other male was definetly not a pure wolf, but then again, he could probably tell Itzal wasn't either. Itzal was somewhat alert, but not to worried. When it came to fighting he was good, and when it came to running, he was fast. Not that he was automaticly assuming he was going to fight this male. But he was always open to possiblities.

Itzal watched as he stopped. And then asked him where he was from. And his name. He also told Itzal his name was Mars. A weird name, but then again, Itzal's own name was weird, but he loved it for its meaning. Shadow, that is what his name meant. And it fit him perfectly. He was dark in color, and he also perfered the dark, the shadows., it was unusual yes, but fitting.

"Well if you are asking orginally, I really do not care enough to remember, it is my past, but now, I'm part of Inferni. And my name is Itzal, I'm the newest member of Inferni. " Itzal was careful of who he told about his past. He was natural a very dominat person. He hated submitting. So he was not in the habit of answering anyones question about his personal life, unless he respected him. But that did not mean he was going to act hostile to mars. "So what are you doing out here? And why do you have a sled, if i may ask.

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#2c5229; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... zaltab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:220px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread