[M] Making Scars
[html]

OOC:Sorry it took so long >.<

The female was now pushing Kemo's buttons, a bad idea in the state he was in. He clenched his fists and began to shake with the anger, though she didn't seem to notice this much. The fury was slowly building even more within him, slowly reaching the boiling point, the point of no return as he called it, but he would allow this wolfess only one more chance before he allowed himself to reach that point. "Wolfess..I'm warning you..don't test me.."

But she kept up with it. He could hear the grin in her words, the heavy sarcasm not unnoticed by the now positively fuming Kemo. How far was she willing to go? How much was she willing to put herself in danger for? Was she blind like he was? No, she couldn't have been, otherwise she would have noticed his insanely fury fueled heart beat and she might have realized just how dangerous the situation had gotten. Despite all that, YET AGAIN, she pushed him on and by this point he was now so furious, blood began to drip from his hands as he clenched his fist so tight his claws pierced skin.

It was when he heard her get up and walk away from him that he had had enough. Without another word, only a positively blood curling snarl, he pinpointed her location and launched himself at her, knocking her to the ground in an eye opening body slam, flipping her on her back and staring blindly into her face. "SHUT..UP! Moon above you've got a mouth on you!" He dug his bloody claws into her side. "Now you listen to me. You stole my bag, all you have to do is apologize. If you don't...I'm afraid I'm going to have to make you." He dug his claws deeper. "Understand? Now DO IT! Tell me you are sorry for stealing my bag and I will leave it at that."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread