Alone.
[html]

Hm, 3 people should be interesting. Just know, if you someone doesn’t answer in 10 days skip em =] WC: 235

Pack? This brute was obviously confused. Could he not use his nose? Usually wolves knew right off the bat where the other was from. Was he kidding? Axelle stepped toward him a few steps and looked at him with scrutiny. He didn’t look retarded, but that could be just a front.

Pack? Oh, no. You’re mistaken. I’m not from this pack. Or any while we’re on the subject.

Look at this wolf always willing to help anybody. But was that always smart? He looked soft to her, and that wasn’t good. She smiled evilly, but almost more to herself than him. He would be easy to manipulate being so nice. Axelle took a few more steps toward him, but stopped abruptly. The peculiar scent of blood was in the air. She lifted her nose to the sky and inhaled deeply. It was a beautiful aroma at that. Blood. Food. Injuries. Death. Beautiful. Her head snapped to its direction, but she saw nothing. She heard mild crunching noises, but none too interesting to investigate. Whoever was there and injured would have to wait.

She turned back to Echo and smiled fakely. From recent events, she had become much colder than she was before. She used to be nice, but now she was conniving and tried to be manipulative. She didn’t care for much, but herself, but that was the smart way of thinking in her “book.”

Speaks Thinks Acts. Voices

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread