Alone.
[html]

=] WC: 354

Still a rookie. He was still too nice. The last pack lands she was in, she was chased out, and she was wondering why she wasn’t being chased now. She must’ve come to the right wolf, then. She wondered why he was always so willing to help her… Obviously nothing bad has happened to this wolf yet. He was virgin meat. She smiled wickedly at the thought. She doubted she was capable of such a thing, but she imagined him after being traumatized. He might act a little different.

What brings you here? The issue that still stood, the one where he was being way too nice, was eating at her. She wanted to say something to him, but decided on the fact that if he stayed ignorant it would make things easier.

I’m a traveler. I go everywhere.

Which was true. There were still a few packs that she didn’t visit yet, and this was one of them. It was now visited however, and she didn’t see anything interesting about the place. At least Dahlia de Mai had a cool cemetery where she met a new dead friend, and also a live one. Hmm… She really couldn’t point out any others, though.

Can I help you? No you cannot help me. Her poker face dropped, accidentally, for a moment as she suddenly became irritated. She wished he would go away. He was irritating to look at. Such a pathetic excuse for a wolf. She wanted to see what he was capable of, but that would be impossible to find out. She noticed her facial expression, quite angry, but didn’t bother to fix another fake one onto it. She glared at the brute. Pathetic.

Do you have any interesting places in Ani… Aniwaya?

Might as well find out something since he was so willing to help her. She studied his face with her eyes. He hadn’t a clue what she was doing. Well, she wasn’t really doing anything at the moment but picking his brain about a territory that was his home and that she wasn’t supposed to be in. But that was okay.

Speaks Thinks Acts. Voices

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread