Alone.
[html]

Oooh man =] Axelle is annoyed xD WC: 205

Axelle wanted to bite him. He was still being too nice, and she was about to crack with all this niceness. She held onto her sanity for as long as she could. It was slipping from her grasp, but she held on tight anyway. Do I want a tour? Is he serious? A tour will get me caught. Hell no, I don’t want a tour. I want to see what’s so interesting about Aniwaya. Obviously nothing since he can’t tell me anything off the tip of his brain… Steam would come out of her ears any minute.

She noticed the brute looking at her, and snorted at him. She didn’t care for men, and especially pushy ones like Echo. Even though, he wasn’t even being pushy. She wanted to know this, though:

Why are you being so nice? I’m a lone wolf…I’m on your territory. You’re supposed to want to eat me!

He probably did, but not in the sense of what she was talking about. She couldn’t understand. She came to Aniwaya hoping for some interesting stories and maybe a challenge. Instead, she got a wimpy wolf and no stories. Axelle grimaced at the thought, but waited for the brute’s answer to her complaints.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread