Alone.
[html]

Oooh man =] She may be bipolar. xD WC: 266

Her features softened as she realized he was stammering. She went too far, as always, and immediately regretted it. But then again, what was he apologizing for? Being nice? He didn’t have to apologize, but toughening up wouldn’t hurt either. She looked at him with a blank face, not a fleck of meanness or anger on it now. She felt bad for the wolf and decided to try and be a little nicer to him.

I’m sorry, too. I didn’t realize. I’m always used to being chased away that I didn’t notice there was a part of Souls’ that was all about peace.

This was certainly not somewhere she belonged. The tour might as well get her in trouble, at the most, so she didn’t want to risk it. She wanted him to tell her what was so important about Aniwaya, the land of peace. Obviously it was peaceful. That she could tell others whom she had met on her journeys about the place, but what else?

She felt bad for him, and decided that she would be a little more civil to him. She would ask him some questions, and be on her way. Hopefully, next time they met Echo would be a little more solid, as to now with his apologizing and moping. She stepped toward him, not in the challenging way she did before, but in interest for his life here.

So, is there anything historically interesting about your packlands? And no, I don’t want a tour.

She said it before or if he had the urge to repeat himself. Just in case.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread