Alone.
[html]

Feel free to describe his experiences walking to the cave too. It can lead up to where I left off with Axelle, and on. (Just a tip to help you write more) =]

WC: 310

Some random cave. No she didn’t mind ‘some random cave’; she’s been living in them for over five months now. What did he think she was? Some prissy female? I don’t think so. She followed closely behind him knowing he was trying to keep her out of sight. The caves were nearby, and they passed close to the Aniwayan border on their way. The whole territory was enclosed in a big, metal fence. Good for protect, bad if you wanted to escape. One way in, one way out.

She watched in amazement as the passed by. She didn’t doddle with keeping up with him, though. She wanted to get out of the rain just as much as he did. Finally, they reached a small cave in the side of a rock cliff. It was funny because it was almost the only rock cliff for miles. It looked as if it were placed there only for their needs. She didn’t complain.

As soon as they entered, the rain started to fall harder. Soon the rain distorted long-distance sight and bounced off the ground with loud ‘podding’ sounds. She walked to the back of the cave, which wasn’t far from the entrance, and shook her fur. The rain was bouncing into the cave by the mouth, but it wasn’t as bad as it was outside. They could’ve been drenched in the matter of seconds outside.

She sat down and looked around. There were only rocks. Nothing interesting in here. Oh, and a skull of a rabbit tucked away in a corner. Looks as if someone used this for shelter once, too. She secretly hoped it was a loner like herself. She finished looking around and looked up to Echo. A question formed in her mind:

So, you’ve always belonged to Aniwaya?

It wouldn't hurt to get to know him a little bit.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread