Cat And Mouse
[html]

OOC:

Bartholomew was glad that he did get a smile out of the woman after her tears had dried up, leaving a small wet spot on the wolf-dog's broad chest. Bartholomew did not touch the wet spot though, simply because he didn't care about it, unlike Mars would have. Bartholomew listened to the woman talk about what had happened. Apparently she had slept with some man that the woman named Sky was in love with. The woman let only a small pause hang in the air before she had continued to speak about how she, and the other, the man, Shawchert didn't even know. Bartholomew nodded his head when the woman said that famous saying that he had heard several times. He'd experienced that damn saying a few times with Lyndi as well so he definitely knew about it. She told him then that she had not left her bookstore in a few days and she couldn't bare to go out and face everyone. But it's not your fault. Sky shouldn't be mad at only ya', I mean, Shawchert had somethin' ta' do with this too, so she should be equally mad at both of ya'. It didn't give her right to attack ya'. Do the Alphas plan on punishing her for attackin' ya'? If they aren't, then they should. It wasn't nice. the man spoke to the woman, nodding his head at the end of this sentence. The woman looked at the sheep who was outside the window, looking in and watching it's master and his master's friend. Bartholomew looked back at the window, the black face looking into the shop and then the woman said "poor little guy" about the sheep. Bartholomew thought it was slightly funny that the sheep was still trying to get in, so he chuckled lightly before turning back to the woman.

She then went on to the next subject, just like that. She had believed the whole "I'm Mars' twin brother" deal and she said that she thought it was cute that they dressed alike. Bartholomew found it funny that the woman actually believed that he was a twin brother and not Mars. Bart smiled sweetly at the woman, a chuckle passing his lips before the woman apologized for the way she was at the moment. Nah, it's not a problem, I mean, If I was in da' same situation, I bet I'd be somewhat the same way. the man spoke, nodding his head again before he crossed his arms over his chest and said the things he said about Mars. Once he had let those things pass his lips, the woman was right on his case about what he had called his "twin brother". It was funny that she believed that bullshit. She had spoken about how if he couldn't keep his lips shut about Mars, then he should leave, as well as something about how Mars was her friend and Mars was just shy and blah blah blah, Mars this, Mars that. To him, you'd think that the woman was in love with the quiet man that was Bartholomew's other personality. It was funny to Bart because Bart knew that you couldn't love Mars without loving him too, because where Mars came, Bartholomew was right behind him, lurking in the shadows. He must like ya' if he's gonna make costumes f'r ya'. Bartholomew spoke to the woman, not even concerned with what she had said about leaving if he couldn't talk nicely of the quiet man.

What is your name? the man asked, since he figured that he'd take the deal of being the woman's friend, if only for Mars' sake. How nice of him to be so goddamn nice to Mars and not ruin one of the only friendships he had. He took the woman's hand and shook it once before letting it go and dropping his hand to his side. Why ya' live in a bookstore? Ya' like to read a lot? like that was a question. The woman did live in the bookstore after all. What rank are ya'?

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#8c4fd0; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... scatmo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Bartholomew Cubbins
SSWM Word Count: 680
[/html]

Messages In This Thread