Far From Home
[html]

+3 OOC: if you want we can continue as though it is the next day or you can decline, whichever you feel is best for your char ^^

Niro hesitated for a second, but thought it wasn’t going to hurt anything to give him the name of his alpha, after all he was known to most every pack. Then he heard trade and figured it would be fine. Niro loved trading, it did help strengthen bonds between packs, and he did seem very interested cut and dyed leather, not to mention that they had few pack relations with Inferni.

Viigilante Haskel is our leader. Trading is always welcome, though if possible I will be more up to trading with you in the morning.

He said, hopeful that the female would still be interested in such a thing. He heard her speak of her own leaders he had not known the names, so he was glad to hear them. Her next question had to make Niro think.

I think so, but no one has been so interested in such things. I do trading when I get the opportunity and I’m sure the rest of my packmates do as well, especially if it is something they are interested in.

He said as he heard her shuffling around. It sounded harmless enough though he was not sure that she was going to spring out and attack him, it seemed any hostility was at an end, and he was glad for that. He was not one who enjoyed fighting. He may be a hunter, but he enjoyed the hunt… not the fight. He was feeling tired himself but he wanted to get an answer from her before he decided to go back to his warm bed with his mate, though he was sure she would kick him out of the bed for being so cold. He didn’t mind though, he would have to sit by his fire to warm up and mull things over before finally getting some sleep.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread