Flowing in the Wind
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

SSWM: 574

In all truth, Gaël was not used to calling others by as certain name so affectionately such as that. He was not the flirty type and did not wish to present himself as such. He just could not help himself when he saw someone who looked so lovely in the snowy weather. The giant smiled as he heard the she wolf giggling to his compliment. It felt so good to get a smile off someone’s face that wasn’t a family member. He took a moment to look back at the waves, crashing down onto the shore with each passing second. He could see out of the corner of his eye that the she wolf was still looking at him. The male wondered if he was really as interesting as she was making him out to be. His smile only widened as he turned his turquoise gaze back to her. He could now see the real reaction in her face. It was more of a worried look for him. Was it such a surprise that a male like himself was living all alone? Who would not be frightened by a tall wolf wandering around in the woods? He emitted a soft sigh before the female began to speak.

Gaël gave a small nod to her comment about living alone being hard. ”Yes… it is rather hard to live alone sometimes, but soon it will not be like that. Once I find my siblings I may join them wherever they decide to stay.” He looked to the waves when she asked about his brother and sister as well as where they lived. The giant thought for a moment before flicking his tail and explaining. ”My brother, Heath morte dre Soul, lives in Cour de Miracles while my sister, Miriette morte dre Soul, lives as a loner like myself. Since she is a loner, it’s much harder to find her than it is to find my brother; though, I am hoping one day I will run into her, or she will run into me.” The male then watched as he was losing the gaze of the female. Was she nervous about something? He smiled when he saw her eyes return to him. He did not want to think she was afraid of him or anything. He flicked his tail once more before let her speak again.

Gaël’s ears pirked up as he listened to the she wolf introduce herself as Orin. Her name was so unique. It was nothing like he had ever heard before. His smile returned to his muzzle as he spoke. ”Orin? What a beautiful name.” She also happened to ask what his name was. The giant shifted himself back a bit so that he could give a small bow after he introduced himself. ”My name is Gaël morte dre Soul. It is a pleasure to get to know you more miss Orin.” He then gave his small bow before moving back closer to her. He smiled as his hand moved up towards her. He could tell she was nervous about him doing it, but he commended her on her courage to let him do it anyways. He nodded when she asked if he liked it. ”I do. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. It’s so unique.” He looked back to her and aimed to gently brush his fingers through her fur again. ”Did you do this yourself?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread