SIPPIN'on some'SUNSHINE.
[html]

OOC here!

Considering the time of year it was, what the past while had been like, felt like and looked like.... today was rather forgiving. The wind was calm and the sun was out but not heating. Though everything seemed to glow as the light reflected off of snow and ice. It light up the Valley like it was on display to the heavens. For mid January in Nova Scotia, today was quite pleasant. It had been such a wonderful surprise for the dappled femme to wake up to that she had a smile seemingly glued to her maw. Her whole body seemed to flutter over the snow she normally hated. Nothing seemed like it could falter today in the mind of the Djose girl.

The grey wolf girl had decided to take just a casual walk, not patrol the borders like she would have around this time. That could wait until later for once. She wanted to enjoy this day to it's full potential, it was a gift she was not going to give up so easily. The cabin's heat did not seem to abandon her as quickly as it would on any other day. Though it was still cold.it did not feel cold to her. The thick fur she sported did tend to help, winter coat atop of it. It was her paws that often got cold, they seemed to be her weakness against the season. Today was no different, but she didn't think about it, she didn't care today.

There was an unknown scent in the air, feminine but of a body she did not recognize. Her fur did not smell of Phoenix, so she assumed she was new. Her ears perked slightly as she padded closer to the source. What she found was unexpected. Was that a wolf, talking to a bird? Her eyes said yes, but her mind said know. Her head turned to the side in a confused expression, mouth agape slightly as if debating on the words. It was not long after the bird fluttered off that she blinked herself to reality and straightened out.

"Excuse me, beg my pardon for asking such a thing, but were you just using lowspeech?" Her words came out smoothly, in her feminine rasp she was so used to. Lowspeech was always something she was so intrigued by, bein able to communicate with other species, like birds. It was an amazing ability. Tala cleared her throat slightly as she realized her wrongings. "I'm sorry, my name is Tala Djose, Locum to this pack. May I ask who you are?" It was after all, her job to know who everyone was.

The fae was in her Lupus form, and sitting down on her haunches was no issue in this form, sitting in Optime form was more dangerous around someone you did not know. Though this girl did not look to be a threat, that did not mean you should assume. When people assume is when people get hurt, she had learned this the hard way along her travels as a wanderer.

<style>
.tala-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tala-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tala-d04 b {color:#FCDBEA; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tala-d04 {background-color:#AE909D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/tala.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3C2C33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tala-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread