-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]

sswm:800

It was nice getting to know the enemy pack under a different condition then talk of revenge and talk of war. The female was well aware that war was not that far off for either pack and with how close they lived to one another. She looked over at the male for a short amount of time as she winked with a slight bit of a laughter chiming in within her voice. She looked back off into the space of the mist around the mountain that they were camping out in. She rolled her shoulders at the statement that the male had made; of course he was right to an extent. Fact was she did not even see the body she could seem the blood and she could smell the blood coming from her sister’s den. So naturally she just put two and two together and figures out that her sister was one of the killers. She had an idea of who the other killer was, but she was not willing to put any bets down on it like she would with her sister. ”Hm..Close but no cookie, how about we try I could not even stomach to see it. “ The truth was out, Pontiac officially confessed that it was not her, the killer was another live body in the pack lands. It not like it really mattered she would not give up the name or names of the killers. She would take the blame if she had to be confronted with someone demanding ”But none taken!” She lowered her head as she stood there, with a smug look in her face, it was funny how he was able to bust her out on not even being the killer let alone being there when the crime was committed. She returned the kind smile to the black male as she looked over at him; she shifted her weight from one leg to the other as she chuckled at the whole matter between the two of them.

She moved her hand slowly up her body as she raised her hair up as she shook her head, smiling. ”Ha, no not really. I’m still new to the pack.” So it looked like she was going to stay here all night talking to the black male that lived in shadows and madness with just a dash of charm and a pinch of sweet talker. She gave him a wink as her hand moved slowly from her hair down her side as she flipped her head and then giving her hair a shake as she took a hand lifting it up as she rested them be hide her neck as she looked back to the sky with a content sigh, with a nod she found this male rather charming in an odd not so good for you sort of way. ”Oh don’t worry I have my daemons. I just push them into the darkness, and it seems like you embarrass your and live with them. I have to give you respect for that. You are you; you don’t put on this happy face and pretend that everything in life is rosy, and sun shine like.” She sighed as she picked at one of her chipped nails on her hand. As Pontiac rolled her shoulders back. ”Thank you! I feel very lucky to have them in my life “ She laughed at her own misery and own insecurities and the whole idea she was sitting here acting like nothing was wrong and she worried that she loved some of the other pack members more then what she did her or her other sister. ”Well thank you.” She looked over at him, too bad he was not open for dating he was not a bad being kind of like the rest of her family. ”I thought I had found him once. But he ran. I can’t get over him.” She gave a twitch of her head shaking the bangs out of her eyes, as she looked over to the black male.”So till he’s either ready to put it in the past and try again, or I am able to put him in the past I’m kind of stuck looking after every one else child. “ She shifted around as she moved a bit closer to the black male as she looked over at him, with a warm tender smile, she was not falling for him, but he was good with his words. ”Sure but I feel like I must warn you that I’m not that good at the hunt. The cooking sure I can do but the hunt no.” She shook her head with a laugh that did not hide the fact that she some time hated the skills that she had and did not have.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread