Back in the swing
[html]

WC: 152 OOC: Shaw post fail Sad

She saw right through Shawchert, and automatically seemed to know he had not talked to Orin at all, and she made him feel even worse, telling him that he should talk with her, that he needed to make things clear and better… like he had done with sky, in a way. He nodded wordlessly, he had no excuse for not going to Orin and apologizing to her. it was his fault most of this happened in the first place, and he should have a talk with her.

You are right as always, I’ll do what I can to talk, I promise.

And he kept his promises. He never let himself break one and this was one he didn’t intend to at all. It was just there were so many scenario’s that were playing in his head that he didn’t want to really know right away which one was going to play out.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread