burn this city
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /arieb.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding: 15px;">

indentAri jerked a nod to her, acknowledging that he, indeed, knew her son. Nikolaos, on the other hand, did not. He looked curiously at his brother — paranoia ran strong in their family, and normally they did not offer help to others so readily — and decided that this would be his fight to fight. The older Sohs stood, looking to his brother over his shoulder, and said, "I'll scout up ahead and find us a safe path. You help her." Ari couldn't help but smile dangerously at his brother as he ran off. Ah, that was Nikolaos — he always had to be the one who gave the commands.

indentThe former Jaded Shadows member scrambled forward as who he imagined was Beppe's mother lurched towards the mountains. Yes, they had to find Beppe, but Ari could only imagine he had made it out. To Ari, getting out would be the first step to finding Beppe. To be pessimistic, there was no escape for Beppe if he had been caught by the flames. The best course of action would be to escape, hope he had made it, and then find him on the other side. Nevertheless, that would probably scare the living daylights from the frightened mother, so Ari kept to her side, keeping an arm out for her to take if she stumbled. She was weak from the flames and smoke, and injured, from what he could tell. Not a good combination. It was a wonder she'd made it this far. "Let's go after my brother, okay? I'm sure we'll find Beppe along the way."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread