a single cell on the serpent's tongue
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Kahilli; Yay ladyparts! And of course it is okay. I'm okay with most small stuffs as long as it doesn't go against what my character would do; 1316 words

Then perhaps Ouija should consult Eris for trade advice. Ask her what each pelt was worth. After all now she had a taste of his work, of just what he was capable. Perhaps he might had taken extra special care with what he had done for her but he wasn't sloppy with his other stuff that didn't have owners as of yet. He simply couldn't allow himself to do a poor job. It went against his training. He just couldn't do things haphazardly. That wasn't a favored quality. After all, who could really be proud of some job that was done without care and concern for how it looked? Who was actually proud of something that was only fit for the trash? And Ouija wasn't one to throw hardly anything away. He believed that there was a use for every single part. After all once the brains were finished being worked with whatever was left could be boiled into a stew. It could still provide food after it had been used to complete a project. And the stew was pretty decent, especially if he had multiple projects he was completing at once and so he had more, and different kinds, of meat to toss into the stew. But maybe it was just him that enjoyed eating the boiled brains.

Oh yes, she definitely had attractiveness on her side. Though some would say the same about Ouija. As well as the male being charming, unique, and interesting. Many found it comfortable to be around him in just a single meeting. And of course many more had lusted after him. What could he do but give in? To give another the pleasure that they deserved. The pleasure that some even bluntly ask for. Though usually it is made known through the coy and subtle actions of the body. Those were things that he could easily pick up on due to his background. He had experience in group love sharing sessions so he knew the signs of interest and arousal. That didn't mean he would act on it if it wasn't wanted. The pleasure started in the mind and not the body. While the body might be ready the mind may not be. So he wouldn't do anything until he knew for sure. And if minds were changed then he certainly understood the word 'No' and was decent enough of a guy to not press the issue. He did know just how to take care of himself after all.

And of course Ouija was able to provide rabbits as well seeing as he had done so one their first meeting. He was a large enough would to rely capably on brute strength to take down prey rather than fuss with weapons and traps. He did it the old fashioned way, all teeth and claws. And well, he certainly didn't mind getting messy as his pelt often showed so the feral way simply worked for him. Now when it came to the skinning he relied on the tools that he had made and found for himself. That took skill and precision, something he couldn't do with his claws. He couldn't get his claws between fur and flesh without making a complete mess of things. No, he relied on his flat blade to make the clean cuts that he needed for that.

"With them being young they will have to be taught to behave and listen. They will have a lot of energy and little patience. That is why it is best to start at a young age when training. They will get accustomed to routine quicker and easier that way. The stubborn streak can be avoided at times." Not that he had any experience with training. At least not with him doing the training. He just knew what he had grown up with in the cult. Just watching and observing as the other pups were trained and punished, and of course the punishments that he had received as well. The spankings and the time outs, he had quickly learned to behave. But most of his lessons seemed to have started once he was straight out of the womb. So yes, he was more worried about them being trained and to listen to commands above anything else at the moment.

He nodded his head as she made her decision. "Okay, I will leave the female with you." Though he saw no need to separate the playing duo right at the moment. No, he would just take King with him when it was time for them to leave. After all he couldn't leave just yet since Eris had yet to open and fully explore her gift. But then her question had him glancing down at the young felines. "I'm not certain. Can't say I know what an ocelot is either." He was only familiar with animals in the area after all. He had only lived in New Brunswick and now in Nova Scotia. "You could try and see how it works out. I would certainly be interested in knowing of the results of the union." He wouldn't mind seeing any of the kits were produced if it were possible. The again he was also curious as to what this ocelot was.

He winced a bit as his wounds were messed with. "I'm certainly not perfect." He would be the first to admit that. He had his flaws like anyone else. He just didn't let them come to play in his work. His perfectionist standards that had been drilled into him just wouldn't allow for that. But in other areas of his life he certainly wasn't perfect. He had no idea how to treat his wounds. He just kept them clean and hoped that would be enough. Though the attention that she had brought to them had him looking down to glance at them. "They are healing. It will just take some time since I have no idea what to put on them to hurry the process along. Don't have a medic's knowledge. Always went to my sister for that." Demi had drugs that could heal as well as drugs that could kill and those things in between that left one with a very delicious high.

The male picked up in the sudden shift in moods, the enthusiasm having gone from the words. "You don't have to keep her if you don't want her. It was just a thought. There is no pressure to take in another mouth to feed." He didn't want her to feel like she had to do this if she didn't really want to. He leaned in close to her to try and lick at her lips while having tried to lay his hand against her cheek. "Please try not to worry so much. Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen." He spoke the words softly as he tried to caress her cheek, trying to reassure her and pick her up from whatever have brought her mood down. "You still haven't opened your gift yet." He smiled softly, sweetly. He really didn't like seeing anyone upset. "If you are worried about fraternizing with the enemy then don't. This is my family here. Pretty sure they don't mind if I visit... or stay over?" The last few words were spoken as a question, almost probing as if that is what had been on her mind. After all he had been enjoying spending time with this female that he really did want things to grow sour so quickly. Not when it had felt that they had some sort of connection right at their first meeting. She understood the powers of the organs and not many around here seemed to know or care about that. That was something hat he really didn't want to give up. He had no one else to share that with without having to explain it.

<style type="text/css">
.ouija {width:450px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Ouija/ouija-3.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.ouija2 {padding:180px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#585232; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.ouija b {color:#887B68; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija i {color:#DD3B33; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread