Children Seeker
[html]

Itzal watched as the man nodded in response to his comment about the pups. Itzal understood that Niro was thinking and just let him think, enjoying the silence. He was not one that needed constant chatting to fill the silence. He enjoyed just walking and not feeling pressured to talk. Itzal thought about pups. He would probably not mind having them when he was a tiny bit older. But first he had to find someone who loved him enough to have his pups, and who he loved enough to give his pups to. Something he did not think likely to happen anytime soon. Itzal could never really see himself falling for someone. He had once before, and it ended badly, though it was his own fault. He pushed those thoughts out of his head though and wondered what it would be like to be a father. He hoped that maybe some day he would be able to find out. But he knew that maybe that was not the best path for him.

Itzal stopped as he smelled the scent of the border getting closer. He did not like to get to close to the border so he stopped and sighed. Listening what Niro had to say first. He nodded. "That would be a good use, and of course you would need permission. I think it would be good to wait till spring to, but when spring time comes, I'll have to stop by and see how things are going. Unfortantly this as far as I go. I need to start heading back anyways, and I do not want to go to close to the pack borders. It was nice meeting you, Niro. You seem like a nice guy, I'll be sure to remember you, should we ever meet again." Itzal turned and started to walk away. Waving back at Niro once. He did not wait for a good bye, he felt himself getting edgy being that close to another packs lands. He waited until he was out of sight of Niro to run, letting his two legs carry him as fast as they could. He was still fast in optime, faster then most, but he did not perfer it for running. He could not help but think about what Niro had mentioned. About being a dad.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread