I come running back again (leader needed)
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... lTable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:490px;background-color:#018DEE;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#000;">

(Word Count: 314)

Did she wish she knew her father better? Yes, in a way she did. It would be nice to have a fatherly figure in her life and someone she could run to when she needed help. Then again, she doubted Hybrid could provide much support even if they were close. He seemed the type to expect for you to be able to do everything he could even if you were less experienced. She would be better off finding someone else to play the fatherly figure. Hybrid was, however, her ‘real’ father and she could not change that. He was being unfriendly, though, especially when he spoke. It was true that she was still young, but couldn’t one be grown and mature past there years. Age was just a number that people used to try to measure your maturity, but the trust was that most canines where either more mature or less mature. No one fit in to there age exactly and no one was expected to really. How mature you were depended on your experiences so far in life not your age.

The question ‘why should I let you back here’ was a little more complicated then the last question he asked. He could be looking for a lot of different answers like her skills, why she won’t leave again, or why HE should let her in. “I have learned how to navigate by either rivers or the stars and can track prey movement.” She had learned both these skills from the group of travellers she had stayed with. They could navigate the toughest terrain by simply using the stars and could track the herds of animals by scent and foot prints. They had taught some of what they had known to her and she had used that knowledge to get back to souls alive, so she had a little experience using it too.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread