I come running back again (leader needed)
[html]

Big Grin! (286)

He didn’t know what he could do; he didn’t know what he should do; it was a confusing, vicious cycle. If she had been a trespasser, the answer would have been quite clear. But since she was a former member of Inferni – and his daughter – he had to afford her a bit of his time. But what the do you say to the daughter you’ve said nothing to? Hybrid didn’t know. He was all action and movement, not words and thoughts. He didn’t have time for this; he never did and he hated how it made him feel. He felt the aggression in his blood calling to him to just leave and do what he knew was right. This was unnatural for him; he wasn’t a family man at all.

But at the least, he was a clanmember. He would at least treat her like any other clanmember he didn’t hate. Maybe like Kesho – wait, no, not exactly like Kesho. Maybe like Halo. Yes, he could tolerate her every so often.

He huffed in reply when she named some new skills, trying to sound unimpressed. He didn’t know what the stars had to do with anything, but he supposed it might be worth something. It sounded like a joke, but Hybrid didn’t say anything. He just kept frowning, trying to figure out if she was making a joke. When no laugh came, he assumed she was being serious.

“Well,” he replied, “I guess I’ll call Gabriel.” With that, he tipped his head back and sent out a loud, rousing call to either Gabriel or Kaena – either leader would suffice. He just wanted to get this over with and go back to dealing with things he understood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread