I come running back again (leader needed)
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... lTable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:490px;background-color:#018DEE;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#000;">

Posted and then saw hybrid posted in front of me had to edit.(Word Count: 282)

She nodded to hybrid acknowledging his words, as Gabriel came to Hybrid’s side. She slowly lowered herself. This was the Aquila of the clan, no one was more powerful then him. She had met him once or twice and she may even be able to call him a friend, but he was still the Aquila and he was to be respected. He was clearly ignoring Hybrid and she wouldn't be surprised if there had been a disagreement of some sort between them. She knew her father could easily get himself on someone's bad side. Only seconds after his arrival Gabriel spoke. His words were friendlier then her fathers, but still held a bit of bitterness in them. He was upset that she had left, wasn't he. She shouldn't have left and she knew that now, but she was still accountable for her actions and had to accept that many coyotes were going to give her the cold shoulder for awhile. Leaving was not something she completely regretted. If she wouldn't have left she would never know the skills the travelers taught her or met the coyotes and wolves she met. She did regret not giving any warning and just getting up and leaving.

She lowered her ears back in a silent apology before speaking. "I'm sorry about leaving, and I want to be accepted back into the clan." Her answer was short and sweet clearly answering his question and more. She was more mature then she had been, a lady, and she was ready to take on the responsibility of being in a clan brought you. She was ready to become someone you could trust to get the job done and not flee at the first sign of danger.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread