I come running back again (leader needed)
[html]

SSWM: 222

A thousand people had come and gone before her and more would follow suit. Coyotes were made to wander, but that did not make their unannounced departures any better. To shelter and feed so many only to watch them vanish without a trace showed nothing but disrespect to clan. Gabriel had learned to deal with this, but it did not change the bitterness of such a betrayal. However, he understood when it came to children—his own had proven they needed to leave as much as any other coyote.

The girl looked apologetic, and she sought to return home. Fair enough. Gabriel looked at her for a long time in silence. “I will not turn away blood,” he said, as if this was an undeniable fact. Vitium had been different; he was no longer considered a Lykoi. “You will start as a Tirones, and if you have any useful skills, you will be able to progress in our ranks. I would suggest,” he added, tone firming. “That if you plan to stick around you do so. I’m sure you and your father,” a peculiar shift in tone came, almost as if it was a secret order to the man at his side. “, have much to discuss. I’ll leave her to you,” Gabriel finished, looking to Hybrid. With that, he was off.

<style>
.gabe-fireiron .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fireiron p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fireiron b {color:#9b590d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fireiron {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... ndiron.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fireiron .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread