I come running back again (leader needed)
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... lTable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:490px;background-color:#018DEE;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#000;">

Word Count- 312

She wanted to get to know her father and be able to call him her father. He was her biological father, but he had never really tried to be a father. She wasn't sure why her father hadn't decided to be a father. She wasn't even sure if he knew the answer to that. While she was away she had hoped that when she came back her father would greet her with open arms, but, as you can see, that didn't happen. One could almost say she was rejected and she was close to being rejected by him, but not as much as she could have been. He had done her job and now he was going to leave.

Her eyes watched as he turned responding to her words and her ears twitched as his words brushed across them. As far as she could tell he wasn't lying about working better by himself. He did seem like he was the secretive and silent type, who would rather work alone then in the company of others. If working by himself benefited the clan then who was she to try to take that benefit away by following him. She could deny that it did sound like an excuse to make her stop following him and leave.

"I guess I'll see you around then" She said with a little hint of sadness in her voice. She would see him around, since she was planning on making her home in the caves like he did. She would probably get one facing the beach though, since she did enjoy it and it reminded her of the time when she was younger. With that statement she turned and began making her way into the heart of the Inferni where she would settle and began looking for a place to stay while she tried to pick out her cave.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread