I come running back again (leader needed)
[html]

She seemed to be mulling his comment over in her head. Hybrid had glanced back to see if she was still waiting and saw her silent and still with a rather pensive expression on her face. He shrugged and was about to trot away in silence when she spoke. I guess I'll see you around then, she said, and Hybrid had to pause for a moment to acknowledge that. Good. He would be left alone and to his own devices. He didn't really know what to do with a... a female trailing after him.

He huffed in reply and muttered, “good,” under his breath before he stalked away. Now that that matter of business had been settled, it meant he would be able to continue on with his duties. Although he wasn't too sure what to make of his daughter's return, he supposed he'd reason it out eventually. It couldn't be too hard, after all. She had left and now she was back. He suspected she would abandon her home eventually, too, so it would probably be better if he didn't get too caught up in her return. Maybe he was still bitter from the previous abandonments, from his half-siblings and cousins (all in one) who could have been such great warriors. Or maybe he was just realistic. Either way, he didn't know. He just wanted to get back to work doing what he did know: protecting Inferni.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread