blood on my mind
[html]

I was almost skipping you, sorry x.x

More wolves joined them, and Liev began to study the two does the last one to come had mentioned. The black male was just one year younger than him, but it really didn't matter. A female that came was also in her Secui form, but wasn't as big as him.

Finally, Theodore decided it was time to act, and his ears shifted towards the black wolf. When he mentioned an old-fashioned hunt, the Rusian needed no orders, and began t shift to his lupus form. Though a bit skinner and far less bulkier than his hafling form, it was still pretty tough and strong. Even through his shifting, the man had full attention at the Dasa, and he understood his idea. The good old pincher movement. A nice approach, and it never gets old.

He nodded his head as the other indicated him as a leader of one of the groups. When the warrior turned around, he whispered to Alaki and Nyx, whom had introduced theselves earlier, though rather sheepishly; especialy. In a quick review in the built of the duo, he made out a plan " Alaki, Nyx, you two hide with a decent space between your spots. Just a yard or two. I'll chase the doe into that space. Alaki, you make a faint attack at the deer, but just the enough to stun her. Bluntly, you can even headbutt her. Nyx, while the doe is overwhelmed, you go for the throat, ad make sure you don't let go. I'll go for the hind legs and make sure it doesn't escape. Alaki can then go for the fore legs or the throat as well. You choose. Now go." He explained as quickly and clearly as he could.

Once he was done, the gray man took off his overloose belt to avoid it getting stuck in a random branch and raced to the opposite way Theodore had gone. Purple eyes gazed into the woods, searching for the selected prey. Once found, he locked his bold eyes in the creature, not losing track of it a single second, and quickly trotting around the herd, making the best of efforts to don't get caught.

Once behind the herd, he located Theodore, a dark lurking shadow on the trees, only betrayed by his bright blue eyes. For the briefest moment, he searched for his small team, and once they were located, the Russian male gave a quick nod towards the fellow hunter. It was about to begin.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread